Thursday, January 20, 2011

Why?

Kevin brought this up today, that I should count the number of "Why?"s I hear...so, I decided to start with a dozen since Kj had already been up for about 30 minutes. I thought of typing them all to you, but then I would be on the computer all day. Although as I am counting them, I am realizing that there are breaks in the "Why?"s, long breaks, then they just pour out of her!! Some are easily answered by my knowledge of the world, some are satisfied with a "because mama told you to", and still others are answered by the asker herself! Ok, so at 12:57 the talley is 40 "Why?"s...oh and add 3 more to that for just while I was typing...oh, one more...

Another fun thing she said/sang (about Aunt A. I believe): She's coming around the corner with her shoes...We all go out to meet her a'cuz she comes alone... All to the tune of She'll be coming 'round the corner when she comes...

Added note: 62 = the approximate number of times Kj said "Why?" today. :) So, she was awake from 7AM-8PM minus 3 hours of naptime...that makes a rate of about 6.2 times per hour.

No comments: